Updated January 24, 2021
Welcome to Keasy Inc.’s (“Keasy”) website and marketing platform. Keasy provides online marketing services to buyers and sellers of real estate and real estate professionals (“Keasy Services”). By using Keasy’s website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms of Service (the “Terms”) which govern the access and use of Keasy’s website.
Terms for Buyers and Sellers
All buyers and sellers and their representatives who use Keasy’s website must agree with the following terms:
1. The Role of Keasy: Keasy is a company incorporated in the Province of Ontario and provides marketing services to buyers and sellers and real estate professionals. You understand that Keasy may introduce you to real estate professionals and does not trade in real estate or further the trade of real property in any way. You understand that any real estate activities are performed by real estate professionals and their brokerage’s that have been referred to you. Keasy does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise know the terms of any agreement between you and a real estate professional or brokerage.
2. Personal Information: You agree to provide Keasy with accurate and complete information so that Keasy can best assist you. Keasy reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to anyone that provides inaccurate or misleading information.
3. Use of Personal Information and Contact: When you submit information to www.keasy.ca, you authorize Keasy to use and provide this information to real estate professionals for an introduction. By providing this information, you consent to being contacted by Keasy and real estate professionals that use Keasy Services via phone, email, mail or other reasonable means. For calls received by Keasy, you acknowledge and agree that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only. Keasy does not sell information to third party vendors other than for the exclusive purpose of marketing services for real estate professionals.
4. Fees Earned from Real Estate Professionals: There is no charge to buyers and sellers for Keasy Services. You understand that Keasy may receive a payment for its services that may be a percentage of the commission received by the real estate professionals involved in a real estate transaction. Real estate professionals introduced to you have a separate agreement with Keasy. Your use of Keasy Services constitutes your acknowledgement of this fee arrangement.
Terms for Real Estate Professionals
Real Estate Brokers and Salespeople and other real estate professionals that may be involved in furthering the trade of real property and who use this website must agree with the following terms:
1. The Role of Keasy: Keasy is a company incorporated in the Province of Ontario and provides marketing services to buyers and sellers and real estate professionals. You understand that Keasy may introduce you to potential buyers and sellers and does not trade in real estate or further the trade of real property in any way. You understand that any real estate activities are to be performed by you and your brokerage. Keasy does not endorse, recommend, or otherwise know the terms of any agreement between you and potential buyers and sellers.
2. Your Role: You are responsible for maintaining your real estate license and for following all applicable real estate laws and regulations. You are responsible for the real estate services provided to potential buyers and sellers referred to you by Keasy and agree to indemnify, defend and hold Keasy harmless from any claims, costs and damages incurred by Keasy arising from claims by a client regarding the brokerage services you provide.
3. Referral Agreement: Prior to receiving any referrals, you agree to sign and abide by the terms set forth in Keasy’s Referral Agreement which will be provided to you when you sign up for an account on Keasy’s website.
4. Personal Information: You agree to provide Keasy with accurate and complete information so that Keasy can best match you with potential buyers and sellers. You agree to update any information that is or becomes inaccurate. Keasy may correct inaccurate information itself. Keasy reserves the right to suspend or terminate access to anyone that provides inaccurate or misleading information.
5. Use of Personal Information and Contact: You hereby grant Keasy permission to email or display your profile (including your name, likeness, contact information, transaction details etc.) and such other information as may be supplied by you on Keasy.ca and such other partner and affiliate websites or social media platforms as Keasy believes is advisable for marketing purposes. You agree to be contacted by Keasy via phone, email, mail, or other reasonable means, and you agree that you will keep confidential and not provide the referrals to any other party without Keasy’s written consent. For calls received by Keasy, you acknowledge and agree that your phone call may be recorded for quality assurance purposes only.
1. No Warranties and Limitation: Keasy, suppliers and real estate professions disclaim any warranty of any kind, whether express or implied as to any matt relating to Keasy.ca and any information or services provided. Use Keasy as your own risk. Keasy, its supplies and real estate professionals are not liability for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages or other injury arising out of or in any way connected with the use of Keasy’s website, Keasy Services or with the delay or inability to use www.keasy.ca or for any information, software, products and services obtained through the website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the website. You agree to defend and hold Keasy harmless from all claims and demands made by any third party due to or
arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of Keasy Services, breach of the Referral Agreement (if applicable) and your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
2. Participation: Your participation in Keasy Services may be terminated by yourself or Keasy at any time with notice. However, any introductions made prior to such termination are still bound by the provisions contained in these Terms and the Referral Agreement entered between Keasy and the real
3. Website Information: Keasy strives to ensure information within its website is reliable and correct. Keasy will make updates, changes, and improvements to its website over time. Keasy does not guarantee the accuracy of information on keasy.ca and is not responsible for errors, omissions, or misrepresentations and any information should be independently verified.
4. Prohibited Activities: You agree to refrain from submitting materials or engaging in activity that could be patently offensive, illegal, false or misleading.
5. Modification of Keasy Services and Terms: You understand and agree that Keasy may modify Keasy Services and these Terms at any time. Keasy agrees to notify you in advance of any significant changes of Keasy Services and Terms, and you agree that your continued use of Keasy Services after the notice period means that you accept the new terms, and any subsequent services shall be governed by the new terms.
6. Arbitration: Instead of suing in court, you and Keasy agree to arbitrate all disputes between you and Keasy on an individual basis. Arbitration will be conducted by a single, neutral arbitrator.
7. Intellectual Property: Keasy Services and keasy.ca are the property of Keasy and subject to intellectual property rights. You may not use any of Keasy’s trademarks without Keasy’s written permission.
©2021 Keasy Inc., All Rights Reserved.